Toronto, Ontario, July 11, 2016– UnifyCloud LLC today announced at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference the release of CloudAtlas®, an Azure-hosted suite of services. CloudAtlas, available for an enterprise’s Private Cloud environment or as a set of subscription-based Public Cloud services, help organizations navigate the journey to operate efficiently and safely in the Cloud.
Using solutions from CloudAtlas provides an enterprise IT organization with:
- Cost-effective ways to quickly assess Cloud migration options along with associated costs of those options compared to today’s standard on-premises cost model;
- Comparisons on the cost to remediate critical line of business applications versus the cost often quoted by large application migration firms;
- Technical, code-block level roadmaps on each recommended change that will reduce the cost of migration, promote standardized Cloud development practices, and leverage scarce Cloud skills;
- Monitoring tools which alert application owners when any standard settings or controls have drifted from compliance and support fast remediation.
The CloudAtlas suite of solutions, available as individual services based on a subscription model consist of the following:
- CloudRecon® which determines the readiness of an enterprise to move to the Cloud. Detailed technical analysis on the entire on-premises IT environment is provided, including VMs, Physical Servers, Databases and Client machines. CloudRecon uses data from leading IT discovery tools or asset management Managed Services.
- CloudPilot® which is based on static code analysis, configuration data, and development team interaction, provides a deep and detailed analysis of applications and their readiness to migrate to a Cloud environment. A great tool to assist in the initial assessment of the Cloud migration effort; in the re-factoring process by offering detailed code-level recommendations for the Cloud; and in the final testing against enterprise technology controls and policies.
- CloudSupervisor® which is used to monitor applications after they are migrated to the Cloud to provide application owners and Cloud subscription owners visibility into the underlying Cloud services.
- CloudOrigin® represents the underlying Cloud Services settings repository and Cloud knowledgebase that underpins the CloudAtlas suite. CloudOrigin is designed to be the authoritative source of Cloud revision control for an organization.
The release of the Public Cloud-hosted version of CloudAtlas represents a major step forward in UnifyCloud’s global strategy. “CloudAtlas, as a SaaS offering, brings the analytic power built into our initial solutions for enterprise Private Clouds, making it available to a much wider set of potential customers of Microsoft’s Cloud solutions”, said Vivek Bhatnagar, UnifyCloud Co-Founder and CTO.”
About UnifyCloud LLC Based in Redmond, Wash., UnifyCloud is a rapidly growing and successful, Microsoft Gold Partner and technology provider and consultancy, with a development and operations center in Noida, India. The company is #353 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2015. In addition to the CloudAtlas suite, UnifyCloud has also developed the Cybersecurity Treat Intelligence solutions.
For more information, visit www.unifycloud.com.