Get assurance with CloudAtlas Cybersecurity
CloudAtlas Cybersecurity helps you take that first step by providing a comprehensive evaluation of deployed cybersecurity technologies, cybersecurity risk management policies, and processes utilized. This cybersecurity capability analysis can then be used to create an actionable improvement plan with regular refreshes to deal with new threats and to track your cybersecurity capability over time, evolving your practices to better protect your business.
of core enterprise security actions expected to be executed on major public cloud platforms by the end of 20201
The global average US$ cost of a security breach2
cybersecurity is a journey
First you need to know what threats are out there, then you need to understand your capabilities to protect, detect and respond to those threats, and, lastly, you need to manage and prioritize the risk those threats represent so you can maximize your protection and manage your cybersecurity investment.
Evolving Cybersecurity Management
With CloudAtlas Cybersecurity you get:
- The ability to factor in the Zero Trust Model focusing on the six pillars including - Identities, Devices, Applications, Infrastructure, Network and Data leveraging the Microsoft Zero Trust Maturity Assessment tool
- An all-up evaluation expressed as a maturity level of your cybersecurity program related to the cybersecurity technologies you have deployed to protect your on-premises and cloud environments as well as remote work assets, and the cybersecurity risk management polices and processes you utilize.
- Maturity-level heat maps associated with key controls and guidance from the Center for Internet Security (CIS) related to on-premises and Microsoft cloud environments.
- Detailed and actionable recommendations to improve cybersecurity ranging from priority recommendations and quick wins to basic, foundational and organizational controls improvements.
- Monitoring capabilities that utilize the assessment data as a baseline so you can track specific improvements and manage the enhancement of your cybersecurity program over time.
- A clear path to improved cybersecurity.
- An asset anchored on highly credible and industry accepted cybersecurity frameworks and reports to protect against cybersecurity risks.
CloudAtlas Cybersecurity Follows the Zero Trust Model
The Zero Trust Model shifts the philosophy from "trust-by-default" to "trust-by-exception" which assumes attempted breach, treating each access request as though it originated from an uncontrolled network. It adapts to the complexity of the modern environment with a goal of protecting infrastructure wherever it is located by making better access decisions to automatically manage exceptions and alerts to find, detect and respond to threats and prevent undesired events across your organization.
Zero Trust is not a quick fix but a journey that is part of a long-term business strategy and implemented in phases. UnifyCloud helps you get started by leveraging the Microsoft Zero Trust Maturity Assessment tool. We present you with 43 questions to assess your position across the 6 pillars upon which Zero Trust is built – Identities, Devices, Applications, Infrastructure, Network and Data. Your responses are used to analyze your stage of maturity for each pillar from "Traditional" to "Advanced" to "Optimal“ with recommendations on how to progress to the next stage.
The CloudAtlas Cybersecurity Journey
Gather accurate data from you IT environment
Identify gaps in your cybersecurity capabilities
Prioritize recommended changes
Take action to create a more secure environment
Manage and measure your cybersecurity protection progress
- Zero Trust
- Azure Security Benchmark
- NIST CSF
- CIS 20
- Australian ACSC
Risk Management Frameworks
- CIS Halock
- Verizon for Current Observed Threats and Breaches
- Ponemon for Current Actual Breach Costs
- US Census Bureau’s NAICS taxonomy for identification of Industry Vertical/Sector
- Select which control framework(s) to assess against and use all or part of those frameworks
- Highlight top threats and impacts based on your industry vertical and/or sector
- Adjust your approach based on size, threat level, and prioritized risk assessment